Thursday, December 18, 2008

Still Here...

Hi Everyone,
Been slacking on my blog. Partly because I left my camera at Nina's house (I hope they have found it) and usually I only blog when I snap a blog worthy photo and feel the need to tell a story about it. So, no photo, no blog. That, and I've been pretty busy. Just doing life stuff. Work, home, dinner, bath, book, bottle. That kind of thing. Nothing to exciting.
So, in lieu of anything new, here's a little montage of some oldies but goodies. In no special order, except chronological, here's Sadie and some loyal blog readers....























































and lest I want to get divorced...





More interesting posts to come...once I get my camera back and can snap some new Sadie shots.
Love,
Rosalie

2 comments:

anniemac said...

I've haven't visited the blog since I went back to work, but I just came back and went through these photos and got so verklempt! Look at all the ice folks lovin on that sweet sadie girl...and getting lots of love in return. Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday! xxAnnie and Caroline....

anniemac said...

NICE folks I meant to say...I should proofread...