Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sadie Speaks Part Two

I did this a few weeks ago, and just got around to uploading it--mainly because I am severely technologically challenged and was hoping my brother in law Dan could do it for me when he visited. But, both times he has been out here since I have forgotten to ask. I finally had enough! Sadie is practically singing. I'll post one of her arias soon.
By the way, I sound like such a total dork, and this isn't even the worst of it. I babble such randomness to my daughter that Greg is afraid I have started a new language that only Sadie will speak thus causing her to be some sort of outcast anomaly that nobody will understand. Ah, the fears of new parents.
Love,
Rosalie

1 comment:

lae said...

She is so beautiful. What a love. I have 2 boys and when we look back at all the videos, we always laugh at what we are saying. My husband is convinced that what the babies are saying back to us is " Mom/Dad stop being such a dork"

Wishing you all the best.

lae