Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Sadie Part Two

Hi Everyone,
I did it! I planned a birthday party for Sadie and it happened. One down, many more to go.

It started at the local restaurant in my town (the, meaning, the one and only)...



And people showed up...







And after we ate, we headed back to my house for cake and ice cream...






...and then there was present opening mayhem...



and Frida belly rubbing...



..and balloons to discover...



..and new friends to make who are handy with a bottle...



Speaking of friends. I have some great ones. Seriously, the best.
So even though Sadie is looking a little worse for the wear here, I was all warm and fuzzy because I have such awesome friends.




And these awesome friends have amazing children (and are having amazing children--two in this photo are pregnant). It's so nice to watch them play together. These little versions of us, different, but familiar, interacting and forming relationships just like we did a long time ago.

Love
Rosalie

1 comment:

amber {daisy chain} said...

that was so much fun, as always, to see everyone! what a great Sunday for Sadie Wren's first. and, wow, I sure do look happy in that top pic...kind of crazy happy.