Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Everything is going OK





Things are ok out here at the cottage in the woods. Greg and I have figured out a system for the nights--involves him sleeping on the couch and time sharing our kid so one of us is sleeping at least through the night, but it's working so that's all that matters. Chemo side effects aren't terrible. I am eating. I took Frida on a walk. I did my own laundry (these are important markers in how I am feeling I have realized). Tomorrow I am thinking of going to visit work friends! One of them (Cathy) told me if I don't have anything to post about than just put up pictures of Sadie. Her wish is my command! Enjoy.
Love,
Rosalie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That last picture is the best. That will go down in history as the best photo ever. Her little head is a different shape now. She's getting bigger. I'm so happy you are coping better. It frees me up to worry about world peace.

Karen Ludwig said...

I'm with Amber. I can now worry about
whether HIllary will win.
Sadie and Frida: Two gals with tongues.
Love you Rosie.
Karen

Unknown said...

oh rosalie, you have got to enter that picture in a photo contest... it's definately a winner! check out parade magazine in the sunday paper and submit it... you owe it to your country!

sara said...

she is soooo freakin' cute!!!