Friday, June 13, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Greg and Sadie

Me and my Dad

Greg and Sadie Sleeping

My dad, me and Hannah sleeping


My Dad and Sadie a few months ago.


My dad and my sisters.


Yes, Nina is not wearing underwear. Yes, I am only wearing underwear. Yes, that is a1940s firetruck my dad restored and added a makeshift cab to so we could travel from The Farm where we lived in Tennessee (which still exists and you can learn about here) to California for my Aunt Robin's wedding in 1979. And yes, we were total hippies.

Happy Father's day!!

6 comments:

i suwannee said...

hey!

i don't think i have your info yet for the swap.

can you email me with it tonight so i can include you?

http://isuwannee.blogspot.com/2008/06/swap-update.html

thanks!

Bridget said...

Those are GREAT pics! I need to get my scanner working so I can start uploading some myself. I loved seeing yours!

Unknown said...

i hope your dad reads your blog... those are classic! does that mean one day the ones with greg & sadie will become classic?

Unknown said...

Great photos! Good times. Did you get Greg fat (or phat) diamond earrings?

Rosalie said...

Hi All,
Thanks for liking the photos.
To answer Amber--no, Greg got an ear/nose groomer for father's day. This is what he wanted, so this is what he got--I kid you not.
Love,
Rosalie

anniemac said...

You and Sadie are so adorable! I love your blog. The hippie pic and comment made me laugh really hard. is Sadie totally out of her 3-6 month stuff? Caroline is stretching hers to the max and it's too hard to let it go! She just sat up too...and then promptly fell back and bonked her head while I ran for the video camera....bad mommie...xxyour not-so-distant cousin Annie.