Thursday, September 4, 2008

Can't Sleep

Hi,
I can't sleep. I have worries.
Not feeling like posting about my breast woes (which is keeping me from sleeping), so instead, here are some good photos (meaning I didn't take them with my canon digital of which I have never read the directions for and am probably using wrong) taken by a real photographer, my friend Dennis from a great party that my other friends Amber and Ryan put on last weekend.




This one though is my favorite. She's going after my friend Dave's face (Amber's husband and, I have recently found out, a reader of this blog, so I am sure he will enjoy this). It's good to see she can tell who the nice guys are already and is flirting appropriately.



Here they are earlier looking super cute.



And here I am with his baby. I think Sadie and Ruby's thighs are the same size....



And here I am with Ruby's Mama. By the way, yes, those are my new boobs. Under clothes, they work fine. Naked, is another story, for another post.



Also, remember my friend Khalila I wrote about here? We finally got our kids together.



Sasson (Oh man, I hope I am spelling that right) is a month and half older than Sadie. If someone had told us when we were around fifteen we would be having kids at the same time, we would have squealed with happiness (isn't that always the dream, to have kids at the same time as your girlfriends?).

At first, as you can see, she didn't know what to think. Sasson was super animated and excited waving his arms, drumming the ottoman and doing all kinds of tricks...





But she warmed up and joined in with the universal baby bouncy hand jive



And then they played like old friends which was fitting since I have known Khalila since fourth grade.



In other news, Hannah is back from Burning Man.



She showed up all dusty and full of stories and crashed on our couch so she could wake up to the Wren Bird (her name for Sadie) and who could blame her?!

Ok, got must sleep now, even if I keep rolling over and feeling like I am sleeping with a pair of shoes under my chest.

Love,
Rosalie

4 comments:

thekettrickfive said...

beautiful pictures of the two of you...definitely framers!

anniemac said...

Those are some serious Annie Leibowitz-looking photos...you guys look beautiful! I have been a blog slacker this summer...you are inspiring me to get back on it.

Unknown said...

There was a lot going on in that post but what's funny to me is that in the background of the photo of Dave and Sadie is a photo of my mom and dad. Billy and Pearl made the blog tee-hee.

amber {daisy chain} said...

love all the pics!! and your boobs look great by the way.