Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Amara Jay Lee

Hi Everyone,
I've been lazy with my postings. Lately I don't feel like I have anything to say.
Well, I always have something to say, but is worth your reading time, not sure?
Anyway, today is my niece Amara Jay's 1st birthday. I can't believe how fast it has gone.
Here's a little photo montage. A year of Amara.
Happy Birthday little Scooter!

Here she is. Fresh to the world. I was there when she was born.



An amazing birth. My sister is my hero. All natural. My mom would have been so proud



She made us Aunties!





And she made them Uncles





And these guys Grandparents


She wasn't always happy....



But she was always loveable...



Most importantly, she loves 'baby' Sadie...



They are going to have so much fun together...





As long as they don't fight too much over toys...




Lots of Love...



Happy Birthday Amara!!




Love,
Rosalie

No comments: