Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sadie Wren Moors


Hi Everyone,
I think I will ramble longer on a future post about my entire birth because it was quite an experience as you might suspect since I haven't posted for a week. To be honest, the whole experience took a week, so you can imagine.
However, regardless, whatever, the point is and will always be no matter how many times I go over my birth experience in my head, I have the most beautiful little girl to show for it and so what does it matter? 
Her name is Sadie Wren Moors (and that took so much much longer than the birth to decide on). She weighed 5 lbs and 15 ounces and is 19 inches long. She has the most delicate little face and the sweetest round head. She chirps like a little bird and it breaks my heart when she clasps her little hands up to her face because I have been looking at that silhouette for the past 8 months up on a sonogram monitor and now she is here and I have her and she is mine and it's the best feeling in the world.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful baby girl! Seriously perfect. Congratulations! I am SO SO happy for you and Greg (and Frida).

Unknown said...

Welcome Home baby girl Sadie! can't wait to meet you tomorrow!

klee said...

Hi Rosie, Congratulations to you, Greg, and Frida. She is beautiful. We have not stopped thinking of you over the pond. I think you are amazing. Enjoy baby Sadie. Much love..Kxx

cecilia said...

Nice work Rosalie! Sadie Wren is adorable and what a cute name. (Sadie is another name for Sara, I believe?) Congratulations to you and Greg. I look forward to seeing you all soon. Love, Cecilia

Dave Eilert said...

What a beatiful girl, You and Greg will make the best parents, Congrats...and all my love Dave

Unknown said...

she is absolutely perfect... you done good. congrats to you and greg. we're very excited to meet sadie soon. keep on blog'in girl... they're great.

amber {daisy chain} said...

I love her already, those sweet little features are too much! I'm already buying cute clothes for her, I can't be stopped...

jennyc said...

She is SO cute! Newborns are not supposed to be that perfect... Congratulations. Can't wait to meet her. All our love, Jenny, Conroy, Dean and Cal

Unknown said...

Sadie Wren is so beautiful she brought tears to my eyes. What a perfect, precious little bundle!
Olivia

Megan said...

Oh my god Rosalie! Your words made me Cry! You and Greg made a perfect little baby! She has such a sweet, beautiful face! What a lucky family you all make, so amazing, you all have so much to give each other. I know that there is a little house in Forest Knolls, bursting with love. Congratulations to you Rosalie, And Greg- you waited and worried and look at your two beauties now!

all my love,
Megan

sara said...

as her first babysitter, i'd like to announce that she is perfect.
love, sara roditi