Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Obligatory Pumpkin Patch Visit

Hi Everyone,
Greg thinks this was a waste of time because the girls had no idea where they were and why.



I mean, seriously, I wonder what they were thinking sitting on prickly hay surrounded by orange balls...



...they could not pick up.



I would have liked him to be there (he was working), so we could get a photo taken like this with the papa, momma and baby sized pumpkins. So cute.



But, I think he would have liked to have been there to witness his very British and normally on the mellow side brother-in-law doing this.




Happy Autumn everyone!
Love,
Rosalie

2 comments:

Megan said...

It was great to run into you today! You, Hannah and Sadie all looked great. Sadie is so adorable, amazingly so. Her smile is megawatt. You and Greg are so lucky! I hope you really enjoy your last day with her!

Ease back into work...

love, Megan

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.