Friday, October 3, 2008

Sorry, I can't Help Myself

Hi Everyone
My husband makes me watch (by the simple fact that we have a small house and a BIG TV) all this political crap and it's starting to work. I am actually interested, and getting scared. We have so much to lose. Having a baby is making it all the more freaky.
But this, that I found while reading the comments to another blogger (who usually writes humorous stuff on being a mom) but like the rest of us is enraptured with the political stage, made me laugh and I needed a good chuckle after last night's debate. I thought I would share.


Who else out there usually ignores politics, but because of the historical aspect (female VP pick, African American candidate) of this election can't get enough?

Love,
Rosalie

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Love Palin!!!!

Bridget said...

I'm like you, I feel like I am more into this particular election than ever before. There is so much going wrong right now and maybe because I have kids?

That video was hilarious!