Sunday, October 12, 2008

Very Funny

Hi Everyone,
This was especially funny to me and probably will be to Nina and Dan. A lot of pressure is put on parents about the development of their kid. When they sit up, roll over, crawl, walk. It all seems to say something about what kind of kid they have. How smart they are, physically competent. Whatever. It's a bunch of crap, I know. But still, I stress over the fact that Sadie is 9 months old and still isn't crawling. Amara scoots. She doesn't crawl. And she hasn't shown any real interest in walking either. Perfectly normal, but still, you wonder, when she will. As if there is a chance she won't? Like she'll go to high school scooting down the halls on her butt? Ridiculous. Trying to just enjoy my little stationary being because I am pretty sure once she starts booking, my life is going to change.
This guy had the right idea and did a whole bit on it. So funny.
Enjoy.
Xo
Ro

4 comments:

Petunia Face said...

That is the funniest thing ever! Especially the wheelchair.

Megan said...

Where do you find this stuff? (obvs. YouTube, but what are your leads?)

lae said...

Hi Rosalie

love your blog. have followed for awhile. recently diagnosed w/ bc myself. But my oldest, now 9, crawled for the first time the day before his 1st birthday. and didn't walk until he was almost 17mos old. And NEVER stood up and cruised around. in fact he walked the day before his appt w/ a neurologist, i was a bit worried. Now he is a fabulous athlete (for a 9 yr old) it is crazy how much pressure we put on ourselves. Sadie is beautiful. I love all the pictures of her

Jen said...

My daughter didnt crawl till about 13 months, and started walking 2 months later. No worries!