Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sleepy Baby

Hi Everyone,
Isn't it the usual protocol, that your baby wakes you up right at the moment the sun peeks up and turns the world from pitch black to a dim gray? I thought as much. From what I had heard (from friends) and read, I thought we would be getting up at 6 AM, having given birth to an alarm clock in the shape of a small person. Not so with this one. Seriously, I had to wake her up this morning at 8 AM! Her normal wake up time is 7:30, which is great, but when I start work (thirteen days and counting), and she's still up at 7:30, it will be ME waking HER up because I have to be up by at least 6:30 AM to get to work on time. Isn't that a bit bizarro? Did I just get lucky? Am I jinxing myself by posting this?
Today was particularly late because she's still fighting a bit of a cold. Poor girl.
Here I am trying to wake her up....



...and here she is when she decided to join the morning world. It's a little Blair Witchy, but still, so cute.




Love,
Rosalie

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Nothing is prettier than a sleeping baby! So sweet. I hope your transition back to work goes smoothly and that everyone is happy. You deserve much, much happiness. Bless you!

Petunia Face said...

Such a sweetie pea, that Sadie.

Now you--Dude. It's time to update your profile. You are no longer 8 months pregnant. And your profile says your interests are cancer, cancer recovery, movies, breast cancer, motherhood, breastfeeding and more cancer. Me thinks you have some more swag to add to that. Like Sadie. Your awesome friends (ahem). Russell Crowe (if you must). Shopping. And then maybe just the tiniest side of cancer seasoned with a pinch of you kicked its ass.

Love,
S

Megan said...

I think Susannah is right.

Robin said...

Your babe is so sweet and beautiful, even with Darth Vader breathing!